I have slowly been revealing the contents in the minimalist RV Kitchen. You can read more at the link above. Today I want to share what is in the big corner cabinet underneath my sink. This cabinet is accessible from the sink side or beside the rv door.
- Flat Cast Iron Skillet
- Medium Sized Cast Iron Skillet (I believe it is 10″ or 12″)
- Medium Pan
- 2-Small Pans
- 4-Lids, 3 for the pans and 1 for the pot on the bottom shelf.
- Skillet, maybe get donated soon if I don’t use it soon.
- Big Pot
- Big Stainless Steel Strainer
- Small Metal Strainer
- Glass Pitcher
RV Door Side
- Lean Mean Grill Machine with tray
- Waffler Maker-I don’t use it very often but we love waffles.
- Not Pictured: Igloo Lunchbox fits in the middle and waffle maker is stood up to make it fit. Only time it is in here is over the weekend when my husband is off work.
- Toaster, hardly used so stored in the back.
- Dutch Oven
Well, that is it for this post. I will be sharing what is in my upper cabinets real soon. What pots, pans, and small appliances do you have in your RV or minimalist kitchen? I’d love to hear from you! Don’t forget to follow my blog to keep up with my adventures.